Sunday, June 30, 2013

I decided to be a food blog with a little insert of my life :)

 This is the strawberry jam I made the other day and it is surprisingly simple. You get some strawberries and you put them in a sauce pan (of course) and you add some sugar. I find that not telling you exact measurements leaves room for you to personalize your food. Anyway boil  it at medium high until it gets to a jam like consistency. After that you can add some type of juice, like lemon juice. I personally added some tea I got from Teavana. It was good jam :)

This is my first attempt at custard cake. The cake was really delicious, even though it wasn't as pretty as the picture I got the recipe from. I got it from the White on Rice Couple's website and they were right it is amazingly good. The only thing I changed was that I added cinnamon.

No comments:

Post a Comment